Refer A Researcher Contest - Help us grow our community!
We want to grow our community to give you more opportunities to connect, get help and network.
But we need your help! Do you know any researchers who might be a nice addition to our community? Introduce them over the next two weeks to win yourself a prize.
First Prize: £150 in Prolific Credit or 300 Prolific Rep Sample Credits
2nd Prize: £100 in Prolific Credit or 200 Prolific Rep Sample Credits
3rd Prize: £50 in Prolific Credit or 100 Prolific Rep Sample Credits
- Top Individual Referrer: £150 in Prolific Credit or 300 Prolific Rep Sample Credits
How does it work?
- Get a fellow researcher to make a forum account, then introduce them on the intros thread. Or have them introduce themselves and tag you in the post (they can be new or existing Prolific users).
- We’ll be awarding team and individual prizes.
- Team Prizes: Your company/university/institution is your team! The top 3 referrers from the winning team will get the prizes.
- Individual Prize: This will go to our top referring individual community member, regardless of team
- The contest will run for the next 3 weeks, so get referring!
What are Prolific Rep Sample Credits?
- Rep Sample Credits reduce the cost of running a study which uses a representative sample
- So, if you are running an N=500 rep sample study, and you get awarded 100 Rep Sample Credits, you would only be charged the rep sample fee for N=400.
P.S Remember that any researcher that makes a new Prolific account via the referrals system is eligible for £120 in free credit
The Small Print
1. Users are only eligible for entry into the referral competition if they introduce the new, referred user on the intros thread, or if that person introduces themselves and tags the person who referred them
2. Referred users must have a researcher account with Prolific
3. Prolific reserves the right to suspend the competition at any time
4. Prolific reserves the right to disregard entries from users engaged in fraudulent activity
5. Prolific reserves the right to modify the rules of the competition at any time
6. The contest will run from 23/03/21 to 13/04/21