Bonus Payment Error has been fixed

If anyone experienced an error with bonus payments in the past 24 hours, please log out and log back in to your account. Prolific’s team has fixed the issue!

Thanks for letting the Community know!
The other day I was truly struggling in finding a reasonable explanation other than a possible bug!!
But fortunately everything has been solved. :slight_smile:

I know this post began almost a year ago, but I am having issues with bonus payments the past two days. First, when I clicked the “Reviewing Bonuses” button it was cycling for minutes before stating an error had occurred and that I should try again later. Now, it is occasionally allowing me to submit the bonus, but after 3-5 minutes of “Reviewing”. Previously, this took a matter of seconds. And mostly, I am getting the error message. I currently have about 2 dozen participants I owe bonuses to and the study is longitudinal so I am worried they might drop out if this is not corrected fast. Is anyone else having this issue? I have tried logging out and back in and I have tried different browsers and different internet providers. Makes no difference.