Hi everyone,

In order to use a P-card, my institution requires an agreement between Prolific and the institution. Who can I contact regarding this agreement? I have a template I can send over that would just need to be signed and completed. Thank you!

Dear Trina

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Prolific prefers online communication so ordinarily you would contact support.

If you form is paper (rather than a pdf etc) and requires a real signature, so you absolutely can’t send it electronically, you could send it to Prolific’s postal address in addition to contacting support, but I am not sure if this address below is the one where Prolific support works

Prolific Academic Ltd.
81 st. Clements Street the Wheelhouse,
Angel Court First Floor
But it is the address at companies house.